Thursday, October 26, 2006

What Ever Happened

What ever happened to the day when you could write a letter and that was enough? I miss the good old days when a stamp and envelop was necessary to communicate. As I enter into the world of the unknown I am attempting to sort out e-mails, my space, battle cry sites, and blogs. Who ever thought of the word blog? What is a blog and most important of all how do you do it? It sounds like such a strong word BLOG........ Oh yeah is it even ok to say the word blog?

If you haven't guessed yet I am seriously rebelling against the computer era or whatever it's called. As a mom, a career person, and of course a pastors wife I am asking myself where do you find the time? How do I manage my walk with Christ, my husband (if yours is anything like mine I am praying for you) LOL, and a family? I know I am not the only one with this scenario many of us are juggling many things. I wish I would have gone to college to get a degree in multitasking, circus training or better yet lion taming because sometimes we all feel like we joined the circus.

I guess you could say we are all human and maybe it's best to just laugh out loud, laugh at yourself or just plain laugh at a situation, after all God is in control.

No comments: