Thursday, December 06, 2007

Going Forward

Thanks for the continued prayers and support you guys have been awesome. My mom is doing great and my family is doing well. My girls are amazing. They are the best girls in the whole world. I could not have asked for better daughters. They really have it together.

We are currently looking ahead to our church plant and are excited about what God is doing. He is bringing together a great launch team that has a passion to change this area for Christ. Please continue to pray for us as we begin a new chapter in our lives. We are beyond ecstatic and grateful for God's provision. He will supply all our needs above and beyond what we can comprehend.


It is amazing to see doors open where others had been shut. What the enemy meant to destroy us with God used for His Glory. My advise, keep your eyes on God because man will only let you down.......................

Thank you Father for showing us what real grace looks like and for being there to pick us up when we were down. I can honestly say you were constant in our lives you never left us and you never forsake us.

No comments: