Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bet You Didn't Know...

I Bet you didn't know that .....

I married the man of my dreams. (Don't tell him I said that)

I LOVE Chocolate.

I LOVE a comfy pair of pj's (they are highly underrated)

I have a wicked sense of humor.

I am a total klutz. (What a shocker)

I cry at almost every movie.

I am a total sap for a love story.

I am a reality show junkie. (Sorry)

My favorite sport in the world is shopping. My friends all know that.

If I were rich I would give my money all away. That would go to orphanages and other children's programs.

I would love to adopt lots of babies. They need someone to love them and I need someone to love.

I would love to end racial hatred. Ignorance is not knowing which breeds fear.

I am a country girl at heart. (Shhhhh most people think I'm a city girl.)

I thinks pigs are beautiful. (Really)

I LOVE the snow and cold weather. (Funny because I live in Texas.)

But seriously most of all I am love with serving Christ and I have no regrets.

Just thought you should know.

No comments: