Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Confession

If you haven't already guessed I'll let you in on my confession. I know nothing about computers. I mean zip absolutely nothing. It has been in recent months that I started to learn a little something about them.

For years I have worked in an office as a administrative assistant and used word, excel, and other programs. The thought of web, Internet, My-space, or blogging was a foreign concept to me.

Here's the truth I did not set up my blogger account. There I said it. My sweet loving husband set up the whole thing. I myself don't really like to put myself out there. I don't like being under a microscope and having my thoughts put out there for the world to judge. I know it sounds rough but it's the truth. I am very cautious of what I put out there not out of fear but simply from past experience. I have never had a problem speaking my mind what I have a problem with is people using it against me.

I know in general people mean well but there is always that one person who feels they are called to be the town crier or the church crier. Every church has one no one will admit it but we do. We had Mike Rowan in our church a few weeks ago and I loved that guy. He did a sermon called Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs the dwarfs were the characteristics of the church body. Wow that was funny but he said everything every pastor wants to say but can't. God bless those Evangelists.

So why I am doing this. Because I love my husband and he wants me to and mainly because I don't like being censored. It's kind of like the flea in a jar thing or coloring outside the lines. I never liked staying in those lines much and I never liked being in a box.

No comments: